Amazing that in a Bay State dominated by leftists a conservative has come within striking distance of victory against Martha Coakley, the robotic candidate in lockstep with the Obama,Reid, Pelosi, and Patrick agenda.
State Senator Scott Brown has led the fight in Massachusetts against wasteful government spending and higher taxes. He is a free-market advocate who believes our strength as a nation flows from its people. He believes in a culture of family, patriotism and freedom. At his September 12 announcement of candidacy for the U.S. Senate, Senator Brown articulated a core set of beliefs that guide his thinking.
- Government is too big and that the federal stimulus bill made government bigger instead of creating jobs
- Taxes are too high and are going higher if Congress continues with its out-of-control spending
- The historic amount of debt we are passing on to our children and grandchildren is immoral
- Power concentrated in the hands of one political party, as it is here in Massachusetts, leads to bad government and poor decisions
- A strong military and vigorous homeland defense will protect our interests and security around the world and at home
- All Americans deserve health care, but we shouldn't have to create a new government insurance program to provide it
We've dumped Dodd in Connecticut and Dorgan in North Dakota; now let's continue the momentum towards turning our nation back from the disastrous course set by Obama & Co.
More from Scott Brown
Rasmussen Polling Results (Jan 5)
John McCormack at Weekly Standard
Tags: scott brown for senate,scott brown, senator scott brown,conservative momentum,take back country,take back congress,