"...everyone is bored,and devotes himself to cultivating habits..these habits are not peculiar to our town.." Albert Camus "The Plague"

Sunday, November 02, 2008

If I Help Him; He's Gonna Help Me!



Expectations that can never be met! She actually says this:

"I never thought this day would happen. . . .
I won't have to work on puttin' gas in my car.
I won't have to work at payin' my mortgage.
You know.
If I help him (Obama), he's gonna help me."

h/t Plains Feeder

Tags: obama fraud,voter delusions,voter illusions,voter fantasies,obama charlatan,stakhanovites

3 comments:

ptg said...

Maybe if the rest of us work like Stakhanovites, we can meet this happy voter's expectations!

steadyjohn said...

ptg - I had to look it up but, yes, you're right. That's what it would take! Nice medal though. I liked your comment on Michelle Malkin's re the quality of experience.

ptg said...

Thanks. Every now and then I cough up something good.

Seriously, the modern commie theory is that the rich love their luxurious life-styles so much that the more they are taxed, the harder they will work to maintain their opulent ways. History puts the lie to that theory. In Soviet Russia, only the black marketeers were willing to work hard because they kept their na levo cash.