"...everyone is bored,and devotes himself to cultivating habits..these habits are not peculiar to our town.." Albert Camus "The Plague"

Monday, November 13, 2006

What Joe Does Not Rule Out!




Lieberman appearing on "Meet the Press" with Russert yesterday had this to say about his plans:

Lieberman told Russert that he wants to "bring the [Democratic] party back to its historic traditions of strength on national security, foreign policy and innovation and progress in domestic policy like Harry Truman and John F. Kennedy Democrats that I was raised to be. But I'm going to be an independent because that is how and why I return to the Senate. I was elected as and independent, I was elected because I said to my constituents in Connecticut, 'I'm as fed up with the partisanship in Washington as you are, I promise you I will put progress and patriotism ahead of partisan ship and polarization,' so I am now an independent Democrat, capital I capital D."....

Russert pointed out that Sen. Jim Jeffords of Vermont crossed over and joined the Democrats and they gave him his committee chairmanship, saying, "You're not ruling that out in some future time." Lieberman admitted, "I'm not ruling it out but I hope I don't get to that point."


Article from NewsMax 11/13/06

OLBERMANN IS AN IDIOT



A Connecticut blogger whose articles we enjoy has this to say about liberal inanities:

When I sit and listen to the tripe served-up by Olbermann, I can’t help but to wonder what the Constitution would read like had our Founding Fathers been replaced by Olbermann et al.

In keeping with a lack of depth and a 30 second attention span:

We the self-styled elitists of the United States, in order to form a more perfect playground, establish unaccountability, insure domestic chaos, provide for the common mediocrity, promote the general welfare state, and secure the blessings of liberty exclusively to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the Diverse States of America.


Read the complete article by Dan Sargis here


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: